From 2000 to present, Odin has carved totem poles and house posts for clients in Chicago, Portland, and Paris. In 2005, he completed a ten-foot Killer Whale and Thunderbird totem for Everett Community College, north of Seattle. In 2006, a seven-foot long carved, painted Killer Whale panel will be dedicated at the Seattle Aquarium.
Odin's current works in both traditional and contemporary media include:
- Carved totem poles, boxes, wall panels, masks, paddles, and bowls
- Painted original designs on drums, canvas, paper, hardwood, and leather
- Etched glass and copper
- Regalia designs for appliqué and leather
- Graphic design for jewelry, fabric, and leather furniture
- Custom painted or carved designs for logos, boats, kayaks, and exterior architectural work.